Dances & +

0
okay, Well .. I thought I should post this just since I posted about the dance, and you might not know how that went .. And I went to another dance last night , so Here are the dance updates..

DANCE ONE (1)

Yea , so this was my school dance . It was alright, there was good music, but the quality wasn't as good as the other one.. (See Below)
What I really liked about it, was that I got to have what I was looking forward too for a few weeks, Im not gonna say it, because it would be embarrassing for the internet to know, but You know what it is, and who you are ;) (This part is given a 40/10)
Well , anyways, 
I got to hangout with all my friends , and we popped balloons, and overall , it was really fun :) I give that part a 8/10 :)

DANCE TWO (2)

This dance , Was good :) It had the best music, and had huge screens that played the video's on it. A lot of my friends were there, and some I hadn't seen in a really long time, so it was awesome to see them again. At this dance , you were given five coupons, and they had a snack bar , with amazing stuff. 
Me and my one of my Best Buddies (Ethan) Were super hyper, and had fun going up to strangers and introducing ourselves. Overall , we met about 50-ish people. A lot of them were really cool too :) We scared a fair bit though .. ;) Give that part a 10/10 :)
So , Yea. I danced with people. Not naming anyone. You know who you are. Missed that one Special person though.. ): This part a 8/10 ;)


I'd Like to Apologize, for the things I said , In my first post. I had over exaggerated, and I think you know what I'm talking about.. 


ANYWAYS , 
I have recently realized that people are stealing my blog idea. Please Don't :) I guess you can if you want, but like , come on! I thought this was my thing .. Even though I stole it from Bailey .. Even though I had one before .. 
... Just , Don't make a blog, unless its good ;)


People don't realize how much trouble I put into , posting a post ;) It takes about half an hour - an hour for a good, well edited one :P


Anyways, I'll be off ! 

Cheers ;)

(People don't say that enough.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment