Dannceee Tommorooww ..

0
So , At my school , we're having our valentines dance tommorow ! Fun right ? No .


[Equation]
Dance + Dancing = Drama, + Hate + Love = Broken hearts, = Me wasting my time helping people.


See what I mean? Im not trying to be mean or anything, but...
And part of the bad thing is, sometimes its me .. Well actually, usually its me, which is no fun .. But for some stupid reason, I go anyways. This one is supposed to be really good, but its gonna turn out terrible for whatever retarded reason.


I really don't know what to do now. Im always caught up with things, that are impossible, and it just pisses me off. For some reason , whatever you believe in decided to pick on me. I don't get it. Everything always falls onto my shoulders, I just wish for once, I could have one of those nice relationships, with no faults, like in the movies.. [Yea, Im a Weird, Nerd. Deal with it.]


Rant time :)
It SUPER makes me mad, because girls think ALL guys , are insensitive dick's. Yeah, Many are , But come on . Guys do have hearts. And overall , about half the majority at my school , Are slutty, or wanna be slutty , (Which is just sad). They date whoever the fuck will date them . They don't actually have feelings for guys, they use them. I don't know why anyone would ever do that, it doesn't make sense to me. If your gonna date, or make out with someone, atleast care about them. I know guys are like that too .. , But girls are way less.., I guess protective of thereselves. We're 12 and 13 for fucks sake. Save that stuff for later on atleast, when it'll actually be more enjoyable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment