NEW BLOG xD

0
Well . . This is my new blog . . .
So . . Yea :D
Whoever decides to read it, is my hero ;)

This is basically just my blog until I have my word-press one done, and set up :)

I'm not gonna give you the link now, since I'm evil and all , but you'll get it later on ... Well ... IF anyone reads this .. (Doubt it)

So, some interesting stuff has happened lately. I can't really get my emotions straight , and the person I know I want, can't either . I just hope something works out for Valentines Day ...

I'm not gonna say anything else, since going public about this, is not a good idea.

Well, ANYWAYS . . This blog is gonna look retarded, until I get some help from my friend ;) Yea, you know who you are.

So, here, I'm just going to do a basic, 'What I like'

School ? -- Ew.
Music? -- Yum.
Life? -- Meh.
Gaming? -- Ohh yea. !
Computer-Stuff? -- I have a blog. Enough said.
Pets? -- Yep. Dog and Dog :)
Sports? --I'm pro at trampoline, I like soccer, and just started skateboarding :) [Idk, if Free-Running counts]
Books? --I'm a nerd :)
Movies? -- I like all .


[THE END]

0 comments:

Post a Comment